|Seiko Men’s SGEF22P1 Silver Dial Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch|
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Hardlex mineral crystal crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Date function
- Silver dial with gold-tone hands, hour markers and roman numerals 12 and 6
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
|Invicta Men’s 4781 Reserve Collection Sea Vulture Chronograph Watch|
- Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
- Sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Titanium case; White-mother-of-pearl dial; Day-date-and-month functions; Chronograph functions
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
|Gucci Women’s YA112531 Twirl Watch|
- Black tone stainless steel case and bangle bracelet
- Black dial with diamond bezel
- Jewelry clasp
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
Do you want to talk about this? Please, go to the comments section below and let your opinion be known to the author and everybody else.
Jozef Misik by Vratko Barcík
Photographer Vratko Barcík, 25, was born in the small town of Zvolen in central Slovakia. After his studies, he dediced to settle down in Prague, Czeck Republic in 2008. Now specialized in fashion photography and advanced post-production, he has worked on campaigns for some local fashion designers such as Jozef Sloboda or Osmany Laffita. He is also collaborating with a number of fashion and beauty magazines.
"Unlike any other" is the title of this edit by Simonne Doret featuring Berthold Rothas groomed by Rita Janeiro and shot by Gonçalo Claro for the current issue of Portuguese fash mag N*Style.
Colors took central stage at Petar Petrov’s collection, from dark shades of blue to lovely hues of pastels. A slightly boxier silhouette dominated the collection, hinting at a relaxed season with a carefree attitude, implied by the models’ smiling faces -something rare enough to mention. The simplicity of the designs and loose cuts certainly complemented the monochromatic and color combinations styles. You'll appreciate the burgundy suit made of heavy jersey for a modern look that's not too casual. The offering was also full of impressively well-tailored separates. This was a sign of the Vienna-based Bulgarian designer’s maturity without losing who he is as a designer. The cuts, details and proportions were very interesting and kept the originality on each piece, as well as using elements like cropped tops and sexy shorts. The silhouettes were dapper without being too foppish and stylish without trying too hard. The mix between high and low culture elegance and street life. A good choice in any circumstances.